I’m a blonde, and my boyfriend says all of us our dumb. Is that true?
Allison from Baltimore, Maryland
* * * * * * * *
His stereotypical blanket statement is definitely not accurate. All blondes aren’t dumb, just 90%. He is being disrespectful to the other 10% that have average and slightly above average I.Q.’s. I hope this helps.