Unconfirmed Breaking News
A (mis)trusted news source for over One 25th of a century

PURE SATIRE!!! UPDATED DAILY AT 7 AM PST (OR WHEN WE ARE GOOD AND READY) THREE BREAKING NEWS STORIES EVERY WEEKDAY, PLUS A PROBLEM SOLVING ADVICE COLUMN ON WEEKENDS ~ TO REMAIN UPDATED ON WHAT'S GOING ON AROUND THE WORLD, RELY ON UNCONFIRMED BREAKING NEWS, BECAUSE WHEN THE NEWS BREAKS… WE'LL FIX IT!!!

BREAKING NEWS

obamatop3_20140416_193512

BREAKING NEWS – New York City, New York – According to a Fox News poll, approximately 60% of American voters think President Obama lies to the country on important matters some or most of the time. The other 40% believe that President Obama lies to the country on unimportant matters some or most of the time.

Fox NewsPresident Obama

• April 17, 2014


Previous Post

Next Post

Leave a Reply

Or