Unconfirmed Breaking News
A (mis)trusted news source for over One 25th of a century

PURE SATIRE!!! UPDATED DAILY AT 7 AM PST (OR WHEN WE ARE GOOD AND READY) THREE BREAKING NEWS STORIES EVERY WEEKDAY, PLUS A PROBLEM SOLVING ADVICE COLUMN ON WEEKENDS ~ TO REMAIN UPDATED ON WHAT'S GOING ON AROUND THE WORLD, RELY ON UNCONFIRMED BREAKING NEWS, BECAUSE WHEN THE NEWS BREAKS… WE'LL FIX IT!!!

BREAKING NEWS

BREAKING NEWS – New York City, New York – A man bit off more than he could chew when he tackled the world’s hottest chili pepper, the so-called “Carolina Reaper,” and was left with excruciating headaches. In the first ever recorded such case, the next few days after eating the veggie the man experienced short splitting pains lasting seconds at a time. The 34-year-old, who was not identified, had eaten just one of the chilies at a chili eating contest in upstate New York. Immediately after the competition, he began dry heaving and developed intense neck and head pain starting at the back, which later spread across the whole head. He then developed crushingly painful headaches and at one point he decided to go to the emergency room. According to the hospital that treated him, the peppers were so hot, that it melted two of his fillings, killed the majority of the nerves in his tongue, and when he has gas, it’s sets off the smoke alarms.

• 05/04/2018


Previous Post

Next Post

Leave a Reply

Or