Unconfirmed Breaking News
A (mis)trusted news source for over One 25th of a century

PURE SATIRE!!! UPDATED DAILY AT 7 AM PST (OR WHEN WE ARE GOOD AND READY) THREE BREAKING NEWS STORIES EVERY WEEKDAY, PLUS A PROBLEM SOLVING ADVICE COLUMN ON WEEKENDS ~ TO REMAIN UPDATED ON WHAT'S GOING ON AROUND THE WORLD, RELY ON UNCONFIRMED BREAKING NEWS, BECAUSE WHEN THE NEWS BREAKS… WE'LL FIX IT!!!

BREAKING NEWS

BREAKING NEWS – Las Vegas, Nevada – Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders was discharged from a Nevada hospital, as his doctors acknowledged for the first time that the 78-year-old had suffered a heart attack earlier in the week. The Sanders campaign released statements from his treating physicians acknowledging Sanders was diagnosed with a myocardial infarction – commonly known as a heart attack. “After presenting to an outside facility with chest pain, Sen. Sanders was diagnosed with a myocardial infarction,” the doctors, Arturo Marchand Jr. and Arjun Gururaj, said. “He was immediately transferred to Desert Springs Hospital Medical Center.” Sanders’ campaign team blame Elizabeth Warren for his medical condition, indirectly accusing her of sabotage. They said his heart attack was caused by him taking Warren’s advice after he announced he was running, when she persuaded him to eat some pork with every meal.

Bernie SandersElizabeth Warren

• October 7, 2019


Previous Post

Next Post

Leave a Reply

Or